This is my silent plea to Connor and God this evening. I have a Two-hour delay, but as I learned this weekend the opportunity for extra sleep doesn't always happen when your 2 1/2 year old likes to wake up even earlier on days that you can get extra sleep (like this past weekend). Did I mention to anyone that Connor woke up at 5:00 A.M. Sunday morning?!? During the week I have to pry him out of bed at 6:30 or he gets himself up EARLIER and comes in my room and jumps on me, pokes at my face, all the while saying "Mommy, time to wake up!"
I still love my little guy so much though! If he gets up early I guess we just get some extra time together, which is a blessing as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Well did you get to sleep in?
I can teach you how to reverse the lock on his door so he can't get out :-)
Jack is doing so much better in the mornings since we put him in his big bed--now in the morning he will actually play with his cars in his bed for about 20 minutes!
I didn't even realize there was a delay until I arrived at school this morning. I'm a complete loser...
:)
But I got a lot of extra work done- hope you got some extra sleep!!!
No actually sleeping in. Connor got up at 6:28... I let him climb in bed with me, but he just kept poking me and elbowing me so I got him situated with Blue's Clues and laid back down on the couch. I didn't fall asleep, but being lazy was nice. :)
Lance and I both went back to bed. I love delay days with no clients! Thank you Lord for snow!
I'm so proud of my wife... I decided to post - I was going to say just three words - "doorknobs are reversible" but when I came here I found that Betty allready had offered her services.
What a woman!
Post a Comment