Connor is notorious for getting into things as soon as I answer the phone. Just a few minutes ago I answered a phone call right before I was about to give him a bath. While talking on the phone I was getting his towel and pajamas and did not notice that he had found a bag of Easter jelly beans. He knew he was not allowed to have them unless he had permission, but seeing that I was on the phone he thought "Hmmmm, mom won't notice if I have just one...."
I was interrupted from my conversation on the phone by a very dramatic yelling of "YUCK! YUCKY!" I looked up at Connor who had a look of absolute horror on his face....
Yes, God had allowed for Connor to grab the black jelly bean. I, myself don't mind the black jelly bean, but clearly, Connor thought otherwise. He was caught red-handed. Connor's mouth was clearly smeared with black goop and because he did not want to swallow the horrible tasting black jelly bean he had no choice but to open his mouth and show mommy. This meant admitting he had disobeyed (that's alwasy the hardest part). I had him spit it out and felt that the shock of the black jelly bean had been shock enough for him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOL! Very cute! I had a similar situation when I was younger. It is funny how things can come back and get you when you disobey the parents. I made a milk shake right before dinner and got caught. I had to put it in the freezer until later. When my mom was in the front room I tried to sneak a quick drink. It was in the freezer long enough that the top of it had frozen pretty solid which made it really hard to take a quick drink. So I tipped my head back and the entire shake dumped onto my face and all down the front of me. That all happened just as my mom rounded the corner with a load of laundry. She just started laughing and figured that the shake dumping all over me was enough punishment. It wasn't fun to scrub that out of the carpet either.
That one is one for the memory book, indeed.
That is soooo funny and cute!!
I like black licorice and jelly beans myself, but this story cracked me up something fierce :)
thats really funny!
p.s. avoid the real legos as long as possible (or at least a little longer)... you will have a kazillion little pieces to pick up!
Post a Comment