
Today I felt really crappy, but once I picked up Connor and realized how nice it was I started feeling better. Not good enough to go to a park, but good enough to sit out on the patio/porch/mini-prison (whatever you want to call it) and play basketball with him.

If you watch this video you'll notice at the end I tell him "It's all good." Who says that? And am I the only one who really dislikes hearing their own voice on tape? Connor still looks cute though!!! He talk about himself in third person and he has a new haircut! Whats not to love! :)
4 comments:
Sadly, the video is not working for me :(
But I say "It's all good!" all the time, so you're not alone :)
I really hate hearing my voice on tape
C's haircut indicates his energy and now aerodynamic ability.
I don't like my voice or video. I sound like a girl. My only time I enjoyed my voice was after my nose operation. My voice was lower.
How cute!!! He gets more handsome every time I see him! Love the hair cut! I couldn't get the video either. :( I say "it's all good" and "no worries" a lot too. WHAT AN AMAZING DAY!!! Drove home with the windows down today...it was GREAT!!!
Post a Comment