Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Freakish Weather

Living anywhere BUT Indiana is sounding pretty appealing right about NOW! From depressing fog to Tornado Warnings to predictions of 10 inches of snow.....

Connor is up because right about the time I tucked him in bed there was a SCARY blast of thunder that even made me jump. The poor guy was crying in his room, saying "Scary, scary, mommy!" I'm letting him stay up til the storm passes.

3 comments:

Hayden405 said...

When I'm in a scary situation (like a storm) I just try to think of things even scarier to help me feel better. Take a Clinton / Obama ticket for the general election for example...now that's sacry!!

Daizie Girl said...

I'm just thankful that my house is still in one piece. With all the heavy wind I was pretty sure that the front part of my house was going to lift off at any moment.

COURTNEY said...

Oh! Poor Connor! (And poor Connor's mommy!) That storm was quite violent. I hope he was able to go to sleep quickly after it passed. (And I hope Wednesday wasn't too difficult with his reduced sleep quota!)