
Picture of Connor getting ready to go into my classroom on a Saturday afternoon. Notice the old bulletin board to the right. It was titled "We are all Wonderfully Unique!" The students each made a snowflake and then wrote about what made them different from everyone else.

Marshall and Jen came in on a Sunday after church to help me out. Jenn offered to put up pink paper for a new bulletin board. After she surveyed the selection of border I had she decided that she didn't like my choices and suggested that we cut out hearts. I told her she was free to use the die-cut machine, but there was no way I was cutting out that many hearts (I'm becoming a tad jaded).

Check out the finished product. Thanks to Jenn (and Marshall; she put up the hearts and he stapled them) there is no way a visitor in the hallway would be confused as to what holiday (if you want to call it that) is coming up next!
1 comment:
ah...how sweet
Post a Comment