Thank you Jason and Steven (especially) for pointing out how unlike Christ I was being in my last post (now deleted). Your right Steven, its the times that I've been shown mercy that have mattered most. I have no right to act in anyway other than a way that displays the same grace and mercy towards others that has been shown to me through Christ.
I know feel like complete hypocrite, especially in reference to my post about Nichloe Nordeman's song. Thankfully I friends who care enough to even point out the hard stuff (the stuff that makes you say "ouch"), that I was in fact sinning in my words and thoughts. I'm sincerely sorry and apologize.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Meant it in love. Thanks for posting. This is really gutsy.
Hey Girl! I didn't see your other post - but I admire your courage in showing humility! You are awesome!!!
You're a blessing to us. Thank you for letting us see how God is working in your life. Iron sharpens iron.
Post a Comment