Nice quote! I do believe that was one of my favorites as well. :-) It was great getting to meet you. Glad you were able to have a girl's night out. It's nice every once in awhile isn't it? :-)
I am a lucky mommy to my son, Connor. He is a very energetic little boy that keeps me on my toes at all times! I am thankful for my Savior and all the changes he is making in my life. With God and Connor keeping my on my toes there is never a dull moment in my life!
6 comments:
YES!
"I'm JESUS!"
Hehe.
"Are you like the lyric police?"
Nice quote! I do believe that was one of my favorites as well. :-) It was great getting to meet you. Glad you were able to have a girl's night out. It's nice every once in awhile isn't it? :-)
I loved that part! Great movie!!!
I'm so bummed I want to see this movie! Maybe soon.
LOVE that movie! Laughed the entire way through...
Post a Comment