Sunday, February 25, 2007

Thoughts for the evening...


Today has been a long, but wonderful day! I just got home and Connor went quietly to bed (famous last words)! I was lucky to be apart of a focus group for Vision of Hope tonight. Basically a bunch of different women from all different areas of life sharing ideas that will hopefully in some ways help with this ministry that Faith will be breaking ground on soon. VOH is supposed to open in January of 2008; that is 10 months away people! How wonderful is our God that he is allowing Faith to meet the needs of so many people! When I was in the darkest time of my life I never thought that someday I would be able to say that it has worked out for my good or that it would bring glory to Him! I just pray that we would all continue to reach out to others because we never know how we can be working in their lives! Well I am feeling very grateful and wanted to share my excitement!
The picture above was taken at Don Pablo's this afternoon with the wonderful Career Class! Thanks for the picture Mark! My apologies to Chris and whoever else was sitting close enough to Connor to get food on them...

5 comments:

MadMup said...

You're welcome! I'm glad I finally got to meet Connor!

M. Kate said...

Hey Dana,

That's great that you got to be involved in the meeting. I'm sure you had a lot of valuable input! We're blessed to have you in that service to the ministry. Thanks for being willing to share. I love this picture, you two are too cute! Hope you have a great week Dana, see you on Tues. Oh and I have Conner's goldfish and I'm not eating them, just for the record. :)

Anonymous said...

Dana - HEY! I didn't know that you were in the focus group - that's awesome! I just love to watch you around church and hear you talk about the Lord - so refreshing and exciting...next lunch I'll have to sit next to you and Conner. Love ya!!

Michelle H. said...

Conner is sooo cute!!! Michelle

Dana said...

Thanks Michelle!!!