
This was the one toy that came back with Connor from his Dad's today....is it just me? I'm really tired so maybe, just maybe, I'm not thinking clearly. Just seems like a slightly morbid toy car for a two-year old.....
Just to clarify I'm not at all mad, just confused . What toy company makes toy hearses??
10 comments:
While I find the toy to be kind of cool, I also think it's a little strange to give it to a child...
I know I'm a little strange about some of the things that I like, but I do like hearses. Even when I was little. :)
I think it's mostly a car guy thing. :)
Ya, a tad on the odd side...
I was just going to throw it away, but I'll keep it just for you Pete! And yeah that is strange.
Pretty quirky and definitely worth keeping.
When do little kids understand the irreversibility of death?
We used to do hearse sightings on the way to high school, because one of the guys was so grossed out by them. One day, driving home from school was particularly funny, when beside our car, up pulled a a pimped out version of a 1950s hearse. niiice.
However, I'm mystified that they have a toy version. Very interesting.
That hearse looks pretty old. Are you sure it doesn't belong to someone else that is older....?
Apparently I'm the only one creeped out by this :) Maybe it is having been to a few funerals in the last year, that makes death and hearses in general more real to me. I might add also that its harder when the person's salvation is not evident.
Was it wrong for me to laugh at first? I mean a toy hearse hilarous yet morbid.
Wait a minute just a thought, but could that be from the Addam's Family line of toys?
Post a Comment