Sunday, September 2, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR!
It's hard to believe you are two today! I'm so blessed to have you in my life. God surely has given me much more than I deserve. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to guide and direct you towards Christ, what a truly awesome responsibility. It hasn't always been easy, but I know God will give us all that we need. Having you in my life is truly a joy! I love you more than I could ever describe! Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It's the big 2 b'day! We'll be there soon. Happy birthday Connor:-)
Happy Birthday Connor!!
So what is the little guy going to get for his b-day?
Hey, little guy! Happy birthday!
Happy B-Day little Dude!
...even if a day late ;-)
Happy Belated Buddy! Sorry that I couldn't be there!
Happy Birthday, Conner! I'd love to take your pictures soon!
Post a Comment