Saturday, September 29, 2007

Fun times with Abby!







On Friday night Abby and I hung out and did some cooking. We made enough lasagna to feed a small army (Abby swears that Lance and Eric will eat it in less than a week by themselves)! After our dinner we took a looong walk, there was a point at which I thought I would collapse, but I kept telling her we could go farther (an example of how I need to learn to say "no" at times). Clearly, I am not in shape. My body is still recovering from the hour walk. I should mention that she walked and carried weights. Weights? Yes, I said weights. I probably would have only lasted 10 minutes with those things. Apparently we're going to start making this a regular thing, I'm all for it as long as I don't have to carry the weights!

No comments: