Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Hebrews 11:1 NIV
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Connor discovers post-it tabs...
We just got home and Connor discovered mommy's post-it tabs (which are AWESOME and right up there with regular post-its). I had used them the night before to study and mark important points that I had learned earlier in the day (I am taking the biblical counseling training this summer). My sweet angelic little boy removed ever post-it tab from my notebook and began sticking them all over, including on himself! Take a look!
I am a lucky mommy to my son, Connor. He is a very energetic little boy that keeps me on my toes at all times! I am thankful for my Savior and all the changes he is making in my life. With God and Connor keeping my on my toes there is never a dull moment in my life!
6 comments:
Never a dull day with Connor, eh?! :)
Crack me up! That is too cute!
I think he was marking himself as "IMPORTANT" - so you wouldn't forget him either! :)
The boy is already organized. Don't worry about him having a messy room.
Hilarity! HAHAHA!
That Conner!! Cute Boy! I didn't realize you already had taken the first session of Track 1. WAY TO GO DANA! Don't you JUST LOVE IT?!
Post a Comment