Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Indianapolis Zoo

A group of us took a trip to the Indianapolis Zoo on Monday. Connor and I had a great time! It was nice to spend time with friends and just be in awe of God's awesome creation! Connor's reaction to the different animals was amazing, I'm just in awe of how big he is getting and all that his little mind is taking in. Thanks to Mark here are some pictures from the trip. He took over a hundred, but here a look at just a few!

6 comments:

The Rock Star said...

Good times! :)

Diana said...

That was such a great time and the fellowship was great. I'm glad that Connor had fun for the parts that he was awake. God is just absolutely amazing.

Diana said...

By the way the picture of the bird with the caption of "not to sure" that is the emu that was in with the kangaroos. Just thought I would pass that on.

Dana said...

Thanks I wasn't sure if it was the emu or the ostrich....lol

MadMup said...

It was a great day and this was a fun slide show!

M. Kate said...

Dana, nice work, good show!