Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Thinking, not worrying

Why is it that I don't go to bed early? Is it an inherited habit to stay up way past the state of "tired?" My mom and grandma are both sworn night owls, but I am seriously tired and want to go to bed at 10. Yet, American Idol is long over and I am still up. I do believe that it has to do with all the "thinking" I do. Now I don't want to call it worrying because it isn't. God has definatley proven to me in the last year and half that I need not worry because he will work things out for me. Events and situations that once seemed to be the end of the world have now caused me to actually thank (yes thank) Him. My "thinking" has more to do with the state of limbo I feel in. I'm totally content with where I am now, I just would like a little sneak peek of the year to come. Not that a better job or different relationship status will make life complete. It already is. It's just exciting (and sometimes stressing) to not know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dana - Yeah for a blog!

Mel Eik said...

Dana---

How fun for you to have a blog! I suppose one of these day I will succumb to the pressure because "everyone else is doing it". :) I am content to read everyone else's right now though. I am glad you are feeling better.

Dana said...

Thanks hun. Let me know when you have decided to succumb to peer pressure :)