
Blowing out the candles. I think the last time there was a picture of me blowing out my birthday candles I was turning 7, not 24. Of course these were special "sparkler" candles that Abby insisted were not trick candles. It of course took me about 3 minutes to get them all blown out. Unfortunately we once again forgot to take any group pictures.
6 comments:
yeah! That was a fun evening. Thanks for having a birthday so we could celebrate! I hope you didn't spit on the cake...because then we might all have gotten PINK EYE! :)
pretty sure I'm the only one with it. Your lucky.
Happy belated birthday Dana. As seen in the picture, you were concerned about catching you hair fire. Glad you didn't!
I'm not surprised to hear it took a while to blow out the candles. I was there when Abby tested them out.... It took her like 5 minutes to blow them all out. And they sure looked like trick candles to me! Too bad their were no group photos. I was hoping to find one as part of my "investigation"
Investigation?
The saran-wrapping investigation...
Post a Comment