I am so thankful for great Christian friends! Abby had some of the girls get together on Saturday night to surprise me for my birthday, which is actually tomorrow. It was a very entertaining evening...
I love Sundays! We talked about dating again in class today.... Very insightful. I am sure all would agree it is just a tad awkward. But, from my point of view I can see now why my "old" way of dating didn't work in the past. Thank God that I can have a second chance someday.
Today was extra busy, but in a good way. I really thank God that I am a part of the Career Class at Faith. It was about a year ago that I started coming to the class. I remember feeling out of place at first (and at times I still do), but I continue to make new friends and grow. This past year marks the first time in my life that I have had people in my life that care about my walk with God, pray for me, and keep me accountable. I know that God has kept me in Lafayette for a reason and right now I am just thankful for all the wonderful people our (Connor and I) lives!
(So, if anyone reads this before tomorrow please say a prayer that I don't have pink eye(gross, I know). My eye is red and I REALLY do not want to have pink eye on my birthday.....although there could be worse things. Thanks.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so thankful that you are here and part of the class! We are really blessed with such a great group of friends and good leadership. It was so fun to suprise you on Friday night. I will pray for you eye. Oh and....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)
I don't know you all that well, but I'm glad you're in the class, too! Happy birthday to you and I'll be praying for you and Connor both!
Happy Birthday Dana, glad you had time to take a minute to celebrate. SOrry I couldn't be there with ya.
Dana - oh, yeah...your eye LOOKED AWFUL! I can't believe you went out in public like that....
just kidding...you're beautiful inside and out...I was totally teasing you last night - you looked GREAT!!!
Post a Comment