I'm exhausted, but it's okay because today was pretty AWESOME! I'm excited about this year of teaching. My second graders did a great job today...no accidents or trips to the office. I too, survived and we are all eager to be back tomorrow. I also recieved flowers and a love letter today. No, there isn't someone I've failed to mention...the flowers were from a fellow teacher and the letter was from one of my new students. His letter said:
"You are nice. I love you." If only it were that simple...;)
I'd rate this as a 10+ kind of day, but did I mention that I'm tired?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Today was my first day back to work. Students don't come til next week, but today was an excellent day for me, too. I'm glad your first day with kids went well! I'm sure we'll have great stories to share via blogs!
Yea, God! That's so exciting, Dana! I'm so happy for you!
Way to go!
Post a Comment