I am not much of a Starbucks person since I really do not drink coffee, but I do have to agree that it is nice to wear jeans. I get tired of my uniform pants.
I agree...Starbucks brightens my day on any day...
Jeans on the other hand, sometimes tend to make me depressed, especially when I pull a favorite pair on only to discover that they have somehow mysteriously shrunk...(or maybe that my ever-widening hips are...well, ever-widening....)
I am a lucky mommy to my son, Connor. He is a very energetic little boy that keeps me on my toes at all times! I am thankful for my Savior and all the changes he is making in my life. With God and Connor keeping my on my toes there is never a dull moment in my life!
5 comments:
I am not much of a Starbucks person since I really do not drink coffee, but I do have to agree that it is nice to wear jeans. I get tired of my uniform pants.
yes, yes! You should stop by the cafe and try one of our drinks sometime soon:-)
I am SO-OOOO with you!!
I agree...Starbucks brightens my day on any day...
Jeans on the other hand, sometimes tend to make me depressed, especially when I pull a favorite pair on only to discover that they have somehow mysteriously shrunk...(or maybe that my ever-widening hips are...well, ever-widening....)
I have changed my mind on starbucks. It is a great thing to have. I have recently enjoyed some time there and had a cup. Things do change.
Post a Comment