Friday, July 6, 2007

On the GO!

Connor has been very lucky this week as he has had the opportunity to travel in many different modes of transportation.


On Wednesday we made a trip to Payless to get some last minute ingredients I needed to make my cheesy hash brown casserole. It was very crowded, being that it was Independence Day, but I found a parking spot right next to the cart return. In the cart return was one of those race car/shopping carts that I'm sure you have noticed mothers with 2+ children using. Well there was no way to get away with a regular shopping cart now that we had hit the mother load!


It took some getting used to for me to steer the mammoth shopping "car"t, but I managed to avoid knocking over any displays in the store. Once in the check-out line I went around to the front of the cart to take a picture of Connor (notice the "why is the crazy lady taking my picture again" look).


Once we were back in the parking lot I had to literally pry him out of the shopping cart. If he had it his way I would of just left the car and pushed him home in his new toy!


Later in the day we enjoyed a wonderful evening at the Moore's spending time with friends! Connor even had some of his nursery buddies, Jack Gray and Clare Barrett, to play with. Connor's favorite part of the night was getting to ride a horse! Clare's Dad (Jonathon Barrett) was nice enough to give Connor a turn after his girls had a ride. I was not all about riding a horse and was very thankful that Jonathon offered to let Connor ride with him!



On Thursday we decided to take a trip to Illinois to see my parents. Connor played in their backyard all day with an Elmo sprinkler and his very own car (Grandparents keep the best toys at their house)!

After playing in the sprinkler, Connor got thirsty and he decided to get himself a drink.
Then it was time for a car wash...

and another drink...


After spending a great time with Grandma and Grandpa at 8:30 it was time to drive home. Connor feel asleep right away!


Today we spent a wonderful time at the pool. Connor had his eye on a red lobster raft that some kids were playing with. They even offered to let Connor have a turn!

It probably would have made more sense for me to make a slide show, but if you made it all the way to the end I'm sure you will agree that Connor has been very lucky the last few days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dana! Very cute! I'm glad you are having a good week! love you and Conner too!