Tuesday, April 24, 2007
CMMN
I tend to post pictures of Connor (80% of all posts I'm sure) and usually anything else that strikes me. I have nothing exciting to share other than this week is exceedingly busier for me than usual (all for good reasons). Life as a single parent is usually a full schedule with "multi-tasking" being my middle name. This week however is SUPER BUSY that I will probably need to be reminded to do common things like breathe and eat. All joking aside, I am thankful that Connor's Dad, step-mom, and grandparents are really helping me out this week.! They really are a huge blessing in my and Connor's lives and I need to remember to praise God for them! I miss my little guy when I only see him while he is awake for a few hours! This is why I have deemed Friday CMMN - Connor and Mommy Movie Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We missed you last night at Bible Study!! I'll be praying for you during this hectic week!
I was at the focus group meeting for VOH, but I missed you all! I wish I could of been at two places at once!
Oh wait do you mean last night or Sunday night? I thought you meant Sunday....last night I was at a Family Literacy Night at *insert school I work at*. See what I mean, this week is so crazy I can't even keep my days straight!
Enjoy your movie night with Connor! Sounds like you could use the break!
Post a Comment