what a handsome boy! I'm so glad you got the digital version of the pictures. OH!!! AND, I got a digital camera for my birthday...so anytime you want to play around and take more pictures, I've got some ideas!!! :)
I am a lucky mommy to my son, Connor. He is a very energetic little boy that keeps me on my toes at all times! I am thankful for my Savior and all the changes he is making in my life. With God and Connor keeping my on my toes there is never a dull moment in my life!
6 comments:
More cute and adoreable pictures.
Awww....so cute!
what a handsome boy! I'm so glad you got the digital version of the pictures.
OH!!! AND, I got a digital camera for my birthday...so anytime you want to play around and take more pictures, I've got some ideas!!! :)
Thanks guys!
Jeannie- sounds like a plan chica!
he's too cute to be trouble, right?!?! :)
If only that was true!
Post a Comment