My students made books for their moms for Mother's Day. Here are some of the reasons why the love their moms....
I love my mom because she named me.
I love my mom because she gave birth to me.
I love my mom because she gave me milk when I was little.
I love my mom because she feeds me.
I love my mom because she made me who I am today.
I love my mom because she lets me sleep in the living room on the weekends.
I love my mom because she gives me a hug and kiss at night.
I love my mom because she is nice.
I love my mom because she helps me to feel better when I am sick.
I love my mom because she’s gifted with words.
I love my mom because she is so funny.
I love my mom because she makes my favorite food.
I love my mom because she says behave at school and I love it when she says it because it reminds me to behave at school.
I love my mom because she will always be in my life when I really need her the most.
I love my mom because she buys us food when there is no food I the house.
I love my mom because she named me a great name.
I love my mom because she made me cute and handsome.
I love my mom because she takes me to the doctor when I am hurt.
I love my mom because she loves me back.
I love my mom because she gave birth to me and when you are having birth it hurts real bad.
I love my mom because she is the yes person. (I asked Emily what that meant and she said “She’s the one that always says yes to things.”)
I love my mom because she makes me pancakes.
I love my mom because she’s my only mom.
I love my mom because she is special.
I love my mom because she is so awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are all some pretty great reasons. Kids have got this love thing all figured out!
Post a Comment