Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dear Mom (Grandma) and Grandma (Great-Grandma),

These pictures are for you! Although you both look at my blog frequently I know that you have no idea how to post comments. That's okay though! :) Here are some cute pictures of Connor that I haven't posted yet!
The most recent picture taken of Connor and I (September 2008)


My big boy riding his bike (or at least "trying" to)! (August 2008)



Mmmmm....spaghetti! Gotta love that face! (September 2008)



Getting ready to go canoeing with some friends. (August 2008)


Cheese! He is getting better at smiling for the camera, he just doesn't always look in the right direction or hold the pose long enough! (August 2008)


Throwing some rocks with mom! (August 2008)


Future kayaker!


Connor wearing his backpack. Before I know it he is going to be going off to kindergarten! Ahhh!! (July 2008)


Hope you enjoyed them! We miss you and love you both. :D

Love,

Dana and Connor

No comments: