In the midst of parenting frustrations I realized what today was, July 7, 2008... It doesn't mean anything to you, but it means the world to me.
It helped point me to God. To fall on my knees in thanks. To remind me of how he's changed my life and continues to do so much more than I ever thought possible with the mess I had made of my life. Today I am reminded to be thankful that He saved me, of all people... It still truly amazes me!
Today marks 3 years since I trusted Christ as my Lord and Savior. 3 years since I sat in a counseling session at LifeCare, 7 months pregnant with Connor. That day three years ago is still burned into my memory. It's the most important decision I have ever made. I've fallen many times since that day and he still hasn't given up on me. I know what life is like without a relationship with him and I'm so grateful today that I get to call him my heavenly father. Hallelujah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY! Happy 3rd anniversary!!! :)
What a great day to remember, and what a great reminder to all of us.
Thanks, Dana!
Post a Comment