My mom is in town visiting and Jenn and I took her through the Living Nativity. We had some sound problems (apparently the new car is equipped with "non-working" tape player, I wouldn't know since I don't listen to tapes) however, my son was totally fine with rolling the windows down so he could shout "Hellllo!" and "Hi!" at every scene. Low and behold at on scene Mary actually said "Hi Connor!" back! He LOVED it! Can you figure out who from the picture?Afterwards Jenn and I met up with Abby, Deon, and Jonell (who had been a few cars ahead of us) at Chilli's. It was a much needed GIRL' S NIGHT! Some of us enjoyed actual ribs without worrying about being messy and as someone described a very sinful desert selection.
I enjoyed catching up with everyone and sharing some funny stories from this week. My favorite was from this morning when in a matter of minutes (the time it takes to head to the kitchen and load 3 plates in the dishwasher) my son managed to open a bottle of bright pink nail polish and paint most of his pj's along with his hands and his FACE! After seeing it on him I've decided to rethink that color....Anyway, here are some quick pictures I snapped before taking nail polish remover to him. Followed by a soapy bath and LOTS of lotion.

It's in moments like this I know that God has a sense of humor....and I thank him for it.
I would have taken a picture of the pj's but they have since been laid to rest. It was NOT a pretty sight.


4 comments:
I had to be told Connor was visiting - without my glasses on I couldn't tell :)
Glad he had fun, I was afraid this picture might end up somewhere...poor wet Titus, the donkey. :)
Oh my! The joys of being "2"! The Jacksons still have blue carpet in the twins bedroom from one of the girls "painting experiment" - which occured during a dinner party...it ended shortly thereafter the discovery! :)
Always an adventure with the Con Man!!!:) He's sooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment